14th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education course from Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

17th November 2019, 06:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Admission to pursue PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University is based on the marks obtained by the student in the entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself.

The cutoff marks to pursue PG Diploma in Adapted Physical Education admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University changes every year and it depends on the number of students applying for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?