11th June 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Statistics program in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. List of universities to do PhD in Genetics Engineering? Best topics available for it?
  3. How to apply for admission in Indian Statistical Institute?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute?
  5. What to do after 12th if interested in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  7. How to join Ph.D in Philosophy after completing M.A in Philosophy
  8. How many PhD(Statistics) seats are available in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  9. Fee expenses of PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  11. Syllabus of Indian Statistical Institute Admission to study B.Math course? Is it different from CBSE 12th syllabus?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  13. When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?
  14. Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?
  15. Detailed information about Indian Statistical Service? Benefits of joining ISS for B.Sc(Statistics) student?
  16. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  17. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  18. Can I study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
15th July 2022, 09:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum aggregate 55%marks from a recognized university.

Entrance exam:-

CSIR NET
GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?