22nd June 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

I want to get admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute for studying PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

25th June 2019, 12:02 AM
mom.mom

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Admission procedure to study the PG Diploma in Counseling and Communication:-

Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored at the graduation level, written test and interview.

You can collect the form from the university by paying Rs.250 by cash or demand draft. You can also take the form online from the university website.

Fill the form and submit it along with the demand draft of Rs.300 and by attaching the xerox copy of the documents.

University contact details are given below.

Address- Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Ladnun - 341306
Contact info - 01581-222110, 224332
Email Id- [email protected]
Website - www.jvbi.ac.in
25th June 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute for studying PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply by collecting the application form along with the prospectus from the Reception counter of the Jain Vishva Bharati Institute on cash payment or can download the same from the institute website (http://www.jvbi.ac.in/) for the admission to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication course. Candidates have to submit the application with the necessary documents for the admission to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication at Jain Vishva Bharati Institute. Short listed candidates have to appear for the Interview for the admission to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication at Jain Vishva Bharati Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?