24th April 2019, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute for studying Diploma in Banking Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

7th June 2019, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

You need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated. Just make sure you are well prepared for it so that you can get admission at your choice of institute through counselling.

In case you don't get admission through counselling because of poor performance in entrance exam, you have to look for management quota which will be expensive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?