22nd June 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

I want to do PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication course from Jain Vishva Bharati Institute. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

25th June 2019, 12:15 AM
mom.mom

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and written test followed by personal interview which is conducted by the university.

Applicants will be then called for the admission process as per the merit list.

The other eligibility criteria is you must have done a Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% marks from a recognized university.
25th June 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication course from Jain Vishva Bharati Institute. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study the PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication at Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, as per the details available. Students are admitted to the PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication at Jain Vishva Bharati Institute on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication course comes under the Department of Social Work, Jain Vishva Bharati Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?