2nd August 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in The National Law Institute University Bhopal for studying PG Diploma in Cyber Law. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

6th August 2019, 04:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

PG Diploma in Cyber Law at The National Law Institute University, Bhopal admission is on the basis of the score obtained in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The applicant can fill the application form for the test online from the university website www.nliu.ac.in. The shortlisted candidate can then fill the admission form along with all the relevant documents, course fee at the university office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?