2nd August 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in PG Diploma in Cyber Law course in The National Law Institute University Bhopal. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

6th August 2019, 03:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber law is a 1 year duration course and is related to the internet, Communication technology, computer and information systems and their resolution. After doing this course you get hired as a Cyber lawyer, Legal Advisor, Cyber Assistant, Cyber Consultant and Research Assistant.

Today there is a lot of scope in doing this course as various organizations need Cyber Lawyers for expert legal services and advice. Police departments, Corporate Houses, IT Companies, Public and Private organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?