2nd August 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

Hello everyone, I want to join The National Law Institute University Bhopal for studying PG Diploma in Cyber Law course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

5th August 2019, 10:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in PG Diploma in Cyber Law is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the National Law Institute University Bhopal.
6th August 2019, 04:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cyber Law in The National Law Institute University Bhopal?

The eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Cyber Law at The National Law Institute University, Bhopal is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of performance in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nliu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?