10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Development Communication admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I want to do PG Diploma in Development Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

13th July 2019, 12:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Development Communication admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Development Communication from Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

PG Diploma in Development Communication course is not available to study in Jamia Millia Islamia. Yes, there is an entrance examination (Written Examination) for the admission to study MA in Development Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia. The Written Examination is conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia every year for the admission to study the MA in Development Communication course. It contains Descriptive Questions for 200 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?