10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Development Communication which is available in Jamia Millia Islamia. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

13th July 2019, 12:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

=> The fee expenses of PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia is Rs.37170.

=> The course duration of PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jamia Nagar
New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
13th July 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Development Communication which is available in Jamia Millia Islamia. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

PG Diploma in Development Communication is not taught in Jamia Millia Islamia.

The fee structure of MA in Development Communication (self financed) course in Jamia Millia Islamia is given below:

Course fee:

For 1st Year - Rs 70,020

For 2nd Year – Rs 57,620
13th July 2019, 07:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia are as follows:-
Year 1- Rs. 20,710
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?