15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Management in International Institute of Education and Research?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in International Institute of Education and Research for studying PG Diploma in Environmental Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

19th August 2019, 02:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Management in International Institute of Education and Research?

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management in International Institute of Education and Research is on the basis of your rank in Common Admission Test(CAT) followed by attending the counseling and Group Discussion. If you have not appeared in any competitive examination then also you can get the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management in International Institute of Education and Research.

You can visit the website https://iier.in for more information.

Contact address:-
International Institute of Education & Research
1st Floor Krishnam Plaza,Main Sirsi Road
Bindayaka,
Jaipur-302041 (Rajasthan)
Phone number:-0141-2240241
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?