25th November 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in 3rd year, if failed in Enviromental studies in 2nd year of diploma electrical engineering?

I have passed total seven theory paper in 3th & 4th semester in diploma electrical engineering but failed in online paper of Environmental studies. Am I eligible for getting admission in 3rd year, means 5th semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  5. Can I take admission in 3rd year, if failed in three subjects in B.Com 2nd year?
  6. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  7. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college? -- [New]
  8. Can I continue 3rd year of B.Tech Civil engineering if failed in 2nd year?
  9. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  10. Can I get admission in B.E. 2nd year in IIT being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Any possibility to take admission in 3rd year of B.Com after missing the admission deadline?
  12. Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?
  13. Chances of getting admission directly into 2nd year of BE after completion of 2 year Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  16. Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?
  17. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
25th November 2017, 06:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in 3rd year, if failed in Enviromental studies in 2nd year of diploma electrical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 3rd year of Diploma course even after failing in Environmental studies of your second year Diploma course. You can appear in supplementary examination of Environmental studies and get qualified while pursuing your 3rd year of Diploma course. So, you can clear all your backlogs of Diploma course till completion of your three years Diploma course, so, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing 3rd year Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?