27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in IIHMR, New Delhi for studying PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi? -- [New]
  2. How many PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats are available in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management admission in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  5. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  6. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  7. I am in 11th with Biology Subject : How to become a scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  10. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  11. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  12. Procedure for taking admission for Hospital Management in AIIMS, Delhi?
  13. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  14. Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse?
  15. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  16. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  17. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  18. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?

30th July 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in IIHMR, New Delhi for studying PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Candidates can apply online or download the application form and apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi. Eligible candidates are invited for the Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates are selected based on his/her performance in the qualifying examinations with a proportional score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT, group discussion and interview to study the PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the IIHMR, Delhi website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?