18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology course in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

21st March 2019, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

Duration of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat is 1 years. Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology course consists of all the relevant contents such as IT fundamentals, Basic & Digital Electronic Practical and Theoretical lessons, System Engineering, operating System working technique, Chip level repairing, Laptop repairing etc.

For more info:
http://srimatitechno.org/Srimati/com...re-networking/
21st March 2019, 10:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology course in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.
The course structure of Computer Hardware & Networking course in the Srimati Techno Institute is given below:
  1. System Engineering
  2. IT Basics and Digital Electronics
  3. Laptop Repairing
  4. Chip Level Repairing
  5. Server Management
  6. Network Engineering

Duration of the Computer Hardware & Networking course is 1 year at the Srimati Techno Institute. Students can find the details in the website link given http://srimatitechno.org/Srimati/com...-0f55c7fa-cffd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?