18th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in CMC Vellore for studying PG Diploma in Ophthalmology. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

20th June 2019, 11:31 PM
Bunny.Bunny

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore?

Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Opthalmology is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the college. You can apply through college website www.cmch-vellore.edu by registering yourself. Fill all the details, pay the fee online and take the print out of the application.

For more details you can contact at the below address.

Christian Medical College Vellore
Ida Scudder Road, Vellore
Tamil Nadu - 632004
Contact Number - 0416-2281000, 3070000
20th June 2019, 11:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore?

The admission to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore is through entrance examination followed by councelling.
You can attempt any of the below mentioned entrance examination to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Ophthalmology

=)AMU Entrance Exam
=)AIIMS Entrance Exam
=)BFUHS Entrance Exam
=)Bangalore University Entrance Exam
=)Baraktullah University Entrance Exam

The candidates are required to have completed bachelor degree recognized by Medical council of India.

You can check more details on https://www.cmch-vellore.edu/.
21st June 2019, 03:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian Medical College is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Christian Medical College, Vellore followed by councelling and document verification.

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian Medical College completely depends o your rank in entrance examination and number of vacant seats during councelling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian Medical College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery passed with minimum 70% marks from a reputed college. Your degree should be approved by Medical Council of India.

You can contact Christian Medical College at the address mentioned below:-

Contact Address:-

Christian Medical College
Ida Scudder Road,
Vellore - 632004
Tamil Nadu, India

Phone number:-0416-2281000
21st June 2019, 02:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Application forms can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College, Vellore website https://www.admission.cmcvellore.ac.in. In the month of November.
Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with a basic administrative fee of rupees 750 and registration fee of rupees 600 for each course before the dates stated in the admission time table.
All the supporting documents should be reached the office of registrar, CMC, Vellore - 2 by post on or before the date mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?