18th June 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Ophthalmology seats are available in CMC Vellore?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in CMC Vellore for PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course? I am interested to study this PG Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

21st June 2019, 12:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Ophthalmology seats are available in CMC Vellore?

The total number of PG Diploma in Ophthalmology seats are available in CMC Vellore is 07.

Christian Medical College - CMC Vellore

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Ida Scudder Road
Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004, India
21st June 2019, 01:25 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Ophthalmology seats are available in CMC Vellore?

The total number of seats available for PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian medical College is 2.

The admission to the PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian medical College is on through All India Entrance examination followed by councelling.

Address:
Christian Medical College
Ida Scudder Road,
Vellore - 632004
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000
21st June 2019, 01:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 7 seats available for Ophthalmology(M.S.) and 2 seats are available for Ophthalmology(D.O.) in CMC Vellore.
21st June 2019, 03:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian medical College is 2.

The admission to the PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian medical College is on through All India Entrance examination followed by councelling.

Address:
Christian Medical College
Ida Scudder Road,
Vellore - 632004
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000
21st June 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in CMC Vellore for PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course? I am interested to study this PG Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

The CMC Vellore offers Diploma in Optometry course only. Number of seats available for the Diploma in Optometry course in CMC Vellore is given below:

Open Category - 3 seats

Sponsored Category – 3 seats

Total – 6 seats

Candidates have to contact the medical college for exact details on the same.
21st June 2019, 02:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available in CMC Vellore to pursue PG Diploma in Ophthalmology are only three.
21st June 2019, 03:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Total number of seats available to study PG diploma in ophthalmology in CMC Vellore = 3

Admission is done through NEET PG Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?