18th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore?

Hello everyone, I want to join CMC Vellore for studying PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PG Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

20th June 2019, 11:38 PM
Bunny.Bunny

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore?

The eligibility to apply for the Postgraduate Diploma in Opthalmology at CMC Vellore is:-

The candidate must have passed BSc with 60% marks in Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology from a recognized university.

Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test score which is conducted by the college and followed by an interview.
20th June 2019, 11:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> P.G. Diploma in Ophthalmology - D.O. is a postgraduate Medical Ophthalmology diploma level Course.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have completed his bachelor's degree in a relevant field from an MCI recognized.

=> The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in CMC Vellore is 50%.

=> The course duration of P.G. Diploma in Ophthalmology course is 2 years.
21st June 2019, 12:26 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates are required to have completed bachelor degree like MBBS, BAMS recognized by Medical council of India with minimum 60% marks.

The admission to the PG Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian medical College is on through All India Entrance examination followed by councelling.

Address:
Christian Medical College
Ida Scudder Road,
Vellore - 632004
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000
21st June 2019, 03:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology in Christian Medical College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery passed with minimum 70% marks from a reputed college. Your degree should be approved by Medical Council of India.

You can contact Christian Medical College at the address mentioned below:-

Contact Address:-

Christian Medical College
Ida Scudder Road,
Vellore - 632004
Tamil Nadu, India

Phone number:-0416-2281000
21st June 2019, 11:38 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join CMC Vellore for studying PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PG Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore offers Diploma in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized board. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age for studying the Diploma in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course in CMC Vellore. Duration of the Diploma in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course is 2 years in CMC Vellore.
21st June 2019, 02:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue PG diploma in ophthalmology-

Candidates who have qualified for the MBBS degree of the Tamilnadu Dr MGR medical university or any other University recognised as equivalent by the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University and Indian Medical Council and have completed their compulsory rotating resident internship and obtained full registration are eligible to apply for the post graduate diploma.

The selection of candidates for post graduate courses will be from NEET PG.
21st June 2019, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

[B] Eligibility to study PG in ophthalmology-[/B

-The candidate must have completed MBBS degree from any recognised college by Medical Council of India.

-The candidate must have completed compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March of the admission year.

-Admission is done on the basis of marks in NEET PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?