18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Population and Development Education admission in Magadh Mahila College?

Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Population and Development Education course in Magadh Mahila College. I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to secure admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

31st October 2019, 04:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Population and Development Education admission in Magadh Mahila College?

Educational qualification :-

You must have completed Graduation degree form any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for PG Diploma course in Population and Development Education in Magadh Mahila College.

Check the website https://magadhmahilacollege.org/ for more information.
31st October 2019, 06:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Population and Development Education admission in Magadh Mahila College?

** The educational qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Population and Development Education admission in Magadh Mahila College is the candidate should have passed a graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission to PG Diploma in Population and Development Education admission in Magadh Mahila College is 50%.
31st October 2019, 06:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Population and Development Education admission in Magadh Mahila College are:-
Candidate must have completed their Graduation from any of the stream from a recognized university.
2nd November 2019, 03:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Population and Development Education course in Magadh Mahila College is Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://magadhmahilacollege.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?