18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Population and Development Education seats are available in Magadh Mahila College?

Hi friends, can I know about the seats availability in Magadh Mahila College for studying PG Diploma in Population and Development Education? Please let me know how many seats are available for this particular Diploma course in this college?

31st October 2019, 03:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Population and Development Education seats are available in Magadh Mahila College?

There are total 50 seats available for Diploma in Population and Development Education in Magadh Mahila College.

You may check below website for more information.
https://magadhmahilacollege.org/
31st October 2019, 05:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Population and Development Education seats are available in Magadh Mahila College?

Magadh Mahila College

The total number of PG Diploma in Population and Development Education seats that are available in Magadh Mahila College is 25.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Magadh Mahila College.

North Gandhi Maidan
Patna, Bihar 800001, India
2nd November 2019, 02:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for Post Graduate Diploma in Population and Development Education course in Magadh Mahila College is 50.

You can visit the website http://magadhmahilacollege.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?