24th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?

sir i want to know that after my 10th should i enter the diploma course in poly and what kind of advantages from the diploma is there any disadvantage in my carrier.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  2. Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?
  3. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  4. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Engineering with 76% in 10th? -- [New]
  8. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  9. How can I join KVPY after completing diploma in sugar manufacturing?
  10. What is the procedure followed for joining diploma course at the age of 25 years?
  11. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
  12. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  13. Advantages of studying Diploma in Advanced Computing for B.E. student?
  14. Possibility to join Navy after Diploma ECE?
  15. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  16. After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?
  17. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  18. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
30th May 2011, 07:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?

You can pursue diploma programs, after 10th standard. It is good to pursue diploma in engineering, as there is more opportunities. Options available for you are civil, electrical, computer engineering. There are non-engineering diploma programs also. Few of them are like fashion designing, hotel management, catering etc.
8th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?

i am pssed sslc in 2005 and go to 2 but 2008 i fail.now i want diploma with degree. what i want?
13th June 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am totally confised wether i should go for diploma or 11th & 12th. I am quite sure that i will go for automobil engineering. I also want to know about various oppportunities in diploma and similarly for 11th and 12th. So plz. guide me for the same.
15th June 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is pranab. sir i want to know that after my 10th should i enter the diploma course in eng and what kind of advantages from the diploma is there any disadvantage in my carrier. plzzzzzzz guide me
15th June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

ITI AFTER DIPLOMA
16th June 2011, 07:51 PM
sachin6

Ya,you can join. Your advantages are save two years,dont study 12th,you get more practical knowledge in current affairs. After finishing your diploma, you can directly join 2nd year(lateral entry) based on your diploma marks.
17th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what else we can do except engineering after doing diploma
17th June 2011, 02:56 PM
sachin6

Your choice is good. The advantage is you are directly join to the btech 2nd year.
21st June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the drawbacks po diploma
22nd June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

should i go for diploma after 10th having 91.40 %
24th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir please guide me...
what i should do after 10th. diploma/ 1 & 2
is there is any disadvantage in diploma??????????????
8th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

should i take science or diploma after 10th?????.......or if diploma den wil i get a gud job ltr????????????....plz guide me S SOON AS POSSIBLE....
8th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HVE SCORED 75% IN SSC EXAM...SO SHOULD I GO 4 DIPLOMA OR SCIENCE.....N IF DIPLOMA IL I GET A GUD JOB???????........ PLZ GUIDE ME SIR.......
4th August 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

my 10th 87% and study 12th after doing ITI
10th September 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

should i join diploma after 10th.
15th September 2011, 11:31 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you have two option after the 10th, that you can do the diploma and you can go for the 12th class after done the 11th.and then you can get the engineering college by giving the entrance exam of the PET, AIEEE, IIT.

you can do the diploma after 10th and can go to the engg, after completing the diploma in the 2nd year without giving any entrance exam.

best of luck.
15th September 2011, 11:32 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you have two option after the 10th, that you can do the diploma and you can go for the 12th class after done the 11th.and then you can get the engineering college by giving the entrance exam of the PET, AIEEE, IIT.

you can do the diploma after 10th and can go to the engg, after completing the diploma in the 2nd year without giving any entrance exam.

best of luck.
29th March 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I had got 93percent in 10 std should I go for science or else? If science then what after 12th for a girl.
11th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do engineering is it good to take diploma or shall i do 11th &12th...plsss sugest i am confused
11th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

after losing my 10th means low marks can i do diploma in engineer
25th April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAD GOT 62% IN 10TH.CAN I GET ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA COLLEGE?
1st May 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY DISADVANTAGES IN DOING DIPLOMA COURSE AFTER 10nth? WHETHER IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO LEARN ENGINEERING?
5th May 2012, 03:52 PM
abhilashmurthy

Smile Re: Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma?

]hello sir, this is abhilash. sir i want to know that after my 10th should i enter the diploma course in eng and what kind of advantages from the diploma is there any disadvantage in my carrier. plzzzzzzz guide me
10th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

should i take science or diploma after 10th?????.......or if diploma den wil i get a gud job ltr????????????....plz guide me S SOON AS POSSIBLE....
15th May 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Shall i continue 11th and 12th or join diploma which is best?
21st May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have only 53%in 10th what should be done for a good future
16th April 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i m totally confused whether to take diploma or 11th & 12th and electronics or architecture after ssc? wt should i do for good future???????/
30th April 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i wrote my ssc exam. i wanted to become aeronautical engineer . what should i opt for, dipkloma or 11 & `12?
6th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the differance crres in diploma?
17th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma ?? Or go to 11th 12th sci??
22nd June 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

should i go for diploma or do 11th 12th in science very confused please help
25th June 2013, 10:18 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Choosing a diploma is also a better option choosing to attend a junior college is the best.

* I would gist you the reasons,

* This is because, if you opt for junior college or your higher secondary level, you will be exposed to more theoretical part than being exposed to practical session. This would really help you out which you gradually tend to join an Engineering or medical college.

* But, entering in to diploma would not really brush up your theoretical facts. It just concentrates much on practical sessions which is not really useful in this practical world as people just check marks not the knowledge to provide seats.

* So, i would better suggest you to attempt for junior college rather than doing diploma.

Best wishes :-)
26th August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available after passing diploma mechanical engineering?
9th December 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is manju i want to join diploma courses rather 11 nd 12 sir i m right or not nd why ?
3rd January 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in 12 stander science
Sir my question is that if I don't give my this h.s.c exam then can I get any course in any field
21st January 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

:)Sir;plzzzzzzzzz.guide me i am vinay from Bangalore i had been passed with 67.78 percentage in 2013 now i have to join doploma which course n which college is good for my future sir;:(
23rd February 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir now I m doing diploma from automobile engg sir please guide me is tthere any scope in my future .
25th February 2014, 12:33 AM
naman c jain

Default Re: Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma in acting

[QUOTE=Unregistered;669966]sir i want to know that after my 10th should i enter the diploma in acting and what kind of advantages from the diploma is there any disadvantage in my carrier
15th March 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m very confused whether to join diploma or 12th.please guide me which is better nd provide gud job.
22nd May 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is better diploma or plus two . Am waiting for an answer plz guide me .
25th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i join diplamo but i will confused for then taking course i choose E E E THE COURSE WILL AFTER BENIFITS
30th May 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 10th and scored 90.6 percentage marks. which course I will take?
21st June 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am confused wither to do diploma or 11th, 12th . I have scored 70% and I want to become a software engeiner?
21st September 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th from science stream.. i want to do engineering.. so i wanna ask that if i do diploma in engineering then what will be the advantage of that?? Is there any advantage or not??
7th April 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am little bit confused that whether i should do the intermediate or join diploma NO ONE IS THERE TO GUIDE ME I NEED A GOOD GUIDELINES
8th June 2017, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am confused that should i do diploma after 10th or should i continue n do 11th n 12th. I want to do interior designing . So if i do diploma will be able to get all the opportunities as that as the people who finish their 12th.
6th June 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is Pranab. I have got 64% in class 10th ICSE board and my question is that will I get admission in diploma for CSE. And is it will be right for me now to do diploma in CSE or should I do it after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?