23rd October 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?

hello
i want to know that its is compulsory that
we should complete the diploma in taxation
than we can join in post graduate diploma in taxation?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  2. What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?
  3. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  4. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  5. What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?
  6. Universities offering Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation through distance mode?
  7. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study M.Com finance and taxation/MBA in Finance and Taxation course after passing B.Com 10 years back?
  10. Names of the universities to do M.Com in Taxation through distance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Difference between B.Com in Taxation and B.Com in Finance and Taxation?
  12. Can I join the department in capacity of taxation advisor after practising as taxation advocate?
  13. From where to do PG Diploma in Taxation by Correspondence?
  14. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  15. Which course is better between diploma in financial management and diploma taxation law
  16. Can I do M.Tech after B.Com with taxation?
  17. How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University
  18. Exam date of Taxation Inspector, Excise and Taxation Department?
10th April 2015, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?

No, it is not mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation course. Any candidate who had completed Graduation degree from a recognised university are eligible to pursue this course. The duration of this course is one year. So, if you had completed your Graduation, then, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Taxation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?