29th May 2019, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Rehabilitation Council of India for PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

6th June 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Rehabilitation Council of India for PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

The course structure of the Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India is given below:

Identification and Rehabilitation of persons with Mental Illness, Epilepsy and other disabilities

Principles and Methods of CBR Approach and Management of CBR Program

Identification and Rehabilitation of persons with Locomotor Disability

Socioeconomic Rehabilitation of persons with Hearing Impairment

Identification and Rehabilitation of persons with Visual Impairment

Identification and Rehabilitation of persons with Mental Rehabilitation

Duration of the Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India is one year with 200 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?