19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

I want to get admission in VAG Group of Educational Institute for studying PG Diploma in Tele Communications. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Telecommunication seats are available in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  6. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?
  7. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  9. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
28th February 2023, 05:50 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunication is, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?