2nd June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Image Institute of Digital Technology for Diploma course in Visual Effects? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th? I am interested in Animation or computer graphics
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  6. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  7. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  9. Admission procedure to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  11. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  12. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  13. How much marks are needed in 12th to join Viscom Course in Loyola College -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Effects for BCom(Marketing) graduate?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
3rd June 2018, 01:31 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Image Institute of Digital Technology for Diploma course in Visual Effects? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Interested candidates have to contact the Image Institute of Digital Technology for the admission or can apply online for the admission to study Master Diploma in Visual Effects. Eligibility to study the Master Diploma in Visual Effects is a pass in 12th standard. Candidates have to pay the fee for the course and admitted to the course. Candidates can find the details in the Image Institute of Digital Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?