5th September 2018, 10:40 AM
Harish naik d

Eligibility to apply for jobs in Government Sector for distance graduate without Higher Secondary Education?

Sir, I have done my Graduation through distance education without studying Higher Secondary course. Now, I want to apply for Government job recruitment. So, am I eligible to apply for jobs in Government sector?

14th September 2018, 07:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for jobs in Government Sector for distance graduate without Higher Secondary Education?

It is not compulsory to have higher secondary qualification for recruitment in government jobs.

Candidate having equivalent certificate as higher secondary and have done the bachelor degree are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in government jobs.

If you have passed diploma course then you are eligible to appear in the examination for banking, railway and other jobs.
14th September 2018, 09:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for jobs in Government Sector for distance graduate without Higher Secondary Education?

There are certain government job entrance exams where it is strictly mentioned that only 10+2+3 pattern is required. In case of those government job entrance exams, you can npt apply for them.

If you have done bachelor's degree in distance mode then your university must be approved by UGC and DEC to apply for government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?