5th August 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Aerospace engineering can be done after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Sir, I am studying diploma in electrical and electronics engineering (EEE) but I am so much interested to study aerospace engineering is there any choice to join please reply to 7981489162

9th August 2021, 05:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aerospace engineering can be done after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Eligibility:_
Basic Eligibility criteria for B.E/B.tech..is 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths..

One must also pass JEE exam conducted by IIT's...

Selection to these courses I s based on merit...
Entrance to IIT's is through JEE and for other institution through their own separate entrance...

For admission, one should have a graduate degree or atleast diploma in Aeronautics....
11th August 2021, 06:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aerospace engineering can be done after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

You are not eligible to join aerospace engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
For BTech aerospace engineering, candidate must have passed diploma in aerospace engineering or passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognised board.
You can take direct second year admission in BTech electrical and electronics engineering after diploma electrical and electronics engineering with the help of LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?