2nd February 2018, 04:38 PM
Saagar7575

Any chance to study Aerospace Engineering after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Sir, I am studying in Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering EEE but I am so much interested to study Aerospace Engineering. Is their any chance to join any college for studying Aerospace Engineering after completing my Diploma in EEE?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  2. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. What should I do to study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) being a Diploma Electronics 3rd year student?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. Entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  13. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  14. Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering in government college after diploma in electronics engineering
  15. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  18. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
12th February 2018, 08:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to study Aerospace Engineering after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to study Aerospace Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. To be eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aerospace Engineering from a Government recognised university. So, being a Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Electrical and Electronics Engineering course but, you are not eligible to study Aerospace Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?