23rd February 2013, 09:28 PM
prathibhapalgudi

How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

sir, i am studying in diploma electrical and electronics engineering. i would like to join in aerospace engineering. please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering in government college after diploma in electronics engineering
  4. How can I join in Astronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  6. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  9. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  14. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  15. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  18. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

Can I join aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering??
7th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering

After diploma in electronics how to join aeronautics?
20th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aerospace engineer after completing diploma in electrical and electronics
3rd September 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I am studying diploma mechanical engineering in 3rd year. My 2nd year percentage is 84.63%. Can i get admission to B.E aeronautical engineering in U.S.A please , tell me more details.
14th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

how to join aerospace engineering after doin diploma in mechanical engineering?????????
18th July 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

how to join aerospace engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
4th November 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join aeronautical engineering after passing B.tech in electrical and electronics engineering
14th November 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aerospace Engineering after
passing diploma in electrical and
engineering
22nd June 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do aircraft after diploma in electrical engineering ? please ans. as early a possible on [email protected]
28th July 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing diploma in e&ee and I wanted to join aeronautical engg, so please if it possible to join aeronautical engg please inform me through Gmail :[email protected], and I passed my fourth sem distinction with 80.47%
28th February 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing diploma in mechanical and i want to join in aeronautical engg please inform me through Gmail :[email protected], and I passed my 6th semister distinction with 83.47%
31st July 2017, 10:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.

** For B.Tech Aerospace Engineering, candidate must have passed Diploma in Aerospace Engineering or passed in 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

** My suggestion to you is that you can take direct second year admission in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering after diploma electrical and electronics engineering with the help of LEET examination.
30th May 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir diploma to electrical engineer to how to go aero space engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?