7th June 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

After 10th how much percentage is required for diploma?

Sir, I am right now studying in CBSE and I wish to do diploma in computer engineering next year. So my question is how much percentage is required after 10th for diploma in gujarat

8th June 2022, 11:55 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th how much percentage is required for diploma?

Following are eligibility criteria for diploma after 10th standard:-

You should have passed 10th standard from a recognised board at latest 35% marks.

There will be a entrance exam to do diploma after 10th standard that is DET.

You can choose your stream based on your performance in DET exam .
8th June 2022, 06:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the secondary school leaving certificate 10th standard/equivalent examination, at least 35% in science and maths subjects.
9th June 2022, 11:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

The common eligibilty to apply for the entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board with atleast minimum qualifying aggregate.

For detail information visit the official website of institution where you want to get the admission.
10th June 2022, 09:00 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

After class 10th, the required percentage of marks depends upon the course, institutes/universities and various other factors. However, you must always try to do best and work hard to get a minimum of 60% marks for better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?