28th November 2011, 03:53 PM
vishalpwr658

How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th?

to take diploma & degree directly after 10th how much percentage should i obtain in 10th

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th?
  2. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE?
  3. Required percentage of marks in 10th class to join Diploma course?
  4. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  7. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  10. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  11. Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?
  12. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. How much percentage is required for diploma in mechanical course after 10th?
  15. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  16. How to get a job after completing B.E in ETC? I have scored less percentage in 10th, diploma and B.E
  17. Is there any Diploma course available in Mobile Technology & Networking in Mumbai? Percentage required in 10th for admission?
  18. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
9th December 2011, 08:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalpwr658 View Post
to take diploma & degree directly after 10th how much percentage should i obtain in 10th
Hello friend,
First of all, I would like to tell you that it is not possible to pursue degree course without qualifying +2 level of exam. So, if you want to pursue a degree course, you must complete your +2 level of studies.
As far as diploma course is concerned, yes, you can pursue it after qualifying 10th exam. The required percentage of marks depends upon the course, institutes/universities and various other factors. However, you must always try to do best and work hard to get a minimum of 60% marks for better future.
15th February 2012, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th?

which engeneering line to choose if i m weak in maths
22nd February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m a average student studying in 10th and i want to become a software devloper i m not getting pcm so what can i do to become a software devloper i have maximum knowledge of the computer science.
7th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

for girls which field of diploma is good after passing 10th
19th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to go in diplomatic field? WHICH FIELD IS GOOD FOR GIRLS IN DIPLOMA
20th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

my result day of 10th std is on 10 june so till den i decided to do ms-cit and auto cad will it be usefull?? and should i do it or else suggest what field should i take
10th May 2012, 12:37 AM
chillarboy
Member+

I would like to tell you that it is not possible to pursue degree course without qualifying +2 level of exam. So, if you want to pursue a degree course,
you must complete your +2 level of studies.
As far as diploma course is concerned,
yes, you can pursue it after qualifying 10th exam.
The required percentage of marks depends upon the course, institutes/universities and various other factors.
However, you must always try to do best and work hard to get a minimum of 60% marks for better future.
11th May 2012, 12:16 PM
tyler_durdun

There are many courses are available for you after 12th.You can choose any one of them.The best option for you if you have pcm in 12th is engineering.Engineering is the best option.You can get good job after engineering.You can also choose any perticular field which you have more interest in engineering.So you should choose this option.

The other best options for you are

Bca

Bba

B.sc

So all the best.
16th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 10th in 46.53 percentage i am aligible in civil diploma.
24th April 2014, 02:58 PM
k.prasad.

Default Re: How much percentag is required in 10th to take diploma and enjiner after 10th?

how much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and enjenear after compleating 10th?
19th September 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma after 10th I want to known howmany percentages recuer in bord exam to admition in good university
15th April 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have just passed my 10 the standard exam and I am sure that I would get 85 percentage and I want to be a computer engenear so what would I choose 11th 12th or diploma , degree , and than master degree and PhD this is my diploma planing so I am very confused related this please help me!!.
Thank you
18th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th I want to do diploma in aeronautical engineering what percentage is needed I am an ICSE STUDENT
29th December 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th i want to do diploma in computer.Sc how much percentage is required to do diploma in computer Sc. Please help me.
24th May 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I get only 46.26% in 10th and I want to go in computer engineering in diploma can I get this?
18th June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required in 10th std to became an architect by science field
3rd February 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage need for diploma after 10 std for computer engineer?
29th April 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

If anybody get more than 40 they can take diploma or no means How much we want to get in exam to take diploma and would you please tell me that How many subject We have .
Thanks.
8th May 2017, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I am passed 10th standard. But I don't know how can I go to rto post then what I do to get the RTO post ?
28th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying 10th class I want to choose radiology for that first I should complete diploma for diploma how much percentage should I need in 10th ?
15th June 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I get 50 percentage in 10th. And I want to go diploma in mechanical technology .. Please tell me.. Can I get this ?
27th February 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. I'm studying in 10th standard and I want to take diploma in computer science as I'm very good at it.. but., For diploma in computer science after 10th I want to get admission in high quality of university like vidyalankar and can anyone tell me "how much avg. percentage required to take admission in best college after 10th for diploma..??"
16th April 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I love maths and science so which diploma course I choose I'm 10 student now I'm waiting for my result but I'm in kannada medium
28th May 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th to take diploma and degree after 10th to free admission
16th March 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage need in after 10th to joining paramedical
10th August 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required for diploma in SSLC exam result
3rd February 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

After 10th which courses are the best in Maharashtra? And what are there fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?