1st July 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Diploma Engineering course?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I am studying in 10th. After completing my 10th I want to join Diploma course in Engineering. I would like to know what is the minimum percentage requires to join Diploma Engineering course? Please tell me about the percentage.

3rd July 2016, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Diploma Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
I am studying in 10th. After completing my 10th I want to join Diploma course in Engineering. I would like to know what is the minimum percentage requires to join Diploma Engineering course? Please tell me about the percentage.
You have completed 10th standard, so you are eligible for Diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Your age should be below 21 years.
3rd July 2016, 09:50 AM
shreenivas A
Junior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Diploma Engineering course?

After 10th the minimum 60 percentage is required to join diploma in any cources
3rd July 2016, 12:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Diploma is three year course after 10th and you are eligible for admission in the course after qualifying in the respective entrance examination conducted by university or institution in which you want to get admission.

To appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course the candidates mist have passed 10th from recognised board with minimum passing percentage. For some of the institution the minimum required aggregate is 60%.

So, to get detail for eligibility criteria visit at institution official website.
3rd July 2016, 01:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Diploma in Engineering course, you must have to pass your 10th standard examinations in all subjects with at least 35% aggregate marks from a recognised board.

To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in your Polytechnic entrance examinations like AP Polycet, TS Polycet, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.

By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
3rd July 2016, 01:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no any fixed criteria on the basis of aggregate in 10th board examination to get admission in diploma course.

The eligibility to get admission in diploma course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

Other than this the institutions decides the eligibility criteria such as marks in 10th, marks in entrance examination to take the admission.

So, you have to check eligibility criteria for particular institution in which you want to get admission.
3rd July 2016, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the diploma engineering entrance exams have a percentage criteria of 50% marks in class 10th with science and maths subjects. If you have got this much marks then you will be eligible for most of the polytechnic entrance exams.
Admission will be on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. Therefore, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
3rd July 2016, 09:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No minimum specific percentage criteria is required in 10th standard to pursue Diploma Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard with minimum qualifying marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma Engineering course.

Admissions in Diploma Engineering course are offered through State level entrance examination or through Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) in most of the colleges. Some colleges also offer direct admission on basis of your 10th standard board examination marks.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are studying 10th standard at present, so, I suggest you to secure at least 60% marks in your 10th standard board examinations, so, that you can get admission in best Diploma colleges for pursuing your higher studies in Diploma Engineering course.
4th July 2016, 09:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 10th in order to be eligible for all the Polytechnic entrance examinations.
So, a minimum of 50% of marks must be scored in class 10th in order to join Diploma Engineering course.
24th February 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to join merine engineering so how much should i score in 10th
8th June 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th exam recently can you tell the criteria required for diploma in automobile engineering?
5th July 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th and I have only 59 percent. So can you please tell me can I able to get admission in diploma ?
26th December 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have got 40% in class 10th can i join to diploma in technology plz reply
21st July 2022, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 42% percent in 10th and i completed exam in 2013 can i join to diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?