27th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?

Dear Sir,

I am S. Purnachander Rao I completed the ITI Electronics and Apprenticeship also. Now next want can i do.

Q 1. After ITI electronics can i do the B.Tech

Please sagest to me as early as possible.

Regards
S.Purnachander Rao
Tel : 09912017251/9912072875

5th January 2014, 05:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?

Yes of course you can do degree in electronics after the diploma in Electronics.
And it is best if you want to do degree in electronics. And now a days there are very less jobs which required diploma.

So, it is best to do degree in electronics there are so many companies in India which are related to this field so you can apply for those companies after the degree. Then you will get good job with good salary package and i think it is best to apply for the job after the degree.

After that you can also apply for the masters in electrical and it is best for your career and then you can also apply for the job in many colleges or universities for the lecturer and if you will apply for the job in companies then you will get more salary package as compare to the after degree.

Here are some best universities which provide the same course.
Indian Institutes of Technology
Indian Statistical Institute , Kolkata
National Institutes of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University

So, you can apply for these universities. After diploma you will get admission in 2nd year of the degree course.
28th August 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?

hai..!!! this is aslam , i am complet .ssc i.t.i , course ; electronic mechanic , 2 years , how i go 2 btech ????? have the root for me???
and i take ,degree in case .wich course i take ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?