9th August 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which all Diploma and specialty courses can I do after B.Sc Nursing? Colleges for such courses in Kerala?

I am surya meenakshy,completed my bsc nursing in aug ,i would like to know which are the diploma courses/specialties that i can do and which are the colleges that provides this specialty courses in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  2. Criteria of the courses like ICU specialty, cardiac specialty? Criteria to join the courses? Can we take admission before registration?
  3. Any 6 month specialty courses after BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria?
  4. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India?
  7. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  8. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  9. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  10. Speciality courses after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the specialization courses available after completing BSc Nursing related courses?
  12. Possible courses after diploma in nursing
  13. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  14. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  15. How are the possible courses that I can apply for after Nursing diploma?
  16. Illustrate the various educational entities & disciplines available for M.Sc. in Kerala.
  17. What can I do after 12th with medical stream without passing PMT test?
  18. What are the special courses after BSc Nursing?
18th September 2017, 09:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which all Diploma and specialty courses can I do after B.Sc Nursing? Colleges for such courses in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am surya meenakshy,completed my bsc nursing in aug ,i would like to know which are the diploma courses/specialties that i can do and which are the colleges that provides this specialty courses in kerala?

If you want to do specialization Post graduate diploma after completing B.SC nursing, then you can apply for below mentioned post graduate diploma courses:-

List of PG Diploma Courses after B.SC Nursing:-

>> PG diploma in emergency nursing.

>> PG diploma in ontological nursing and rehabilitation.

>> PG diploma in critical care nursing.

>> PG diploma in Neo- Natal nursing.

>> PG diploma in paediatric critical care nursing.

>> PG diploma in mental health nursing.

Eligibility Condition:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in nursing is bachelors degree in nursing from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Courses:- Duration of post graduate diploma in nursing is 1 year.

Colleges Offer PG Diploma Courses after B.SC Nursing in Kerala:-

1). Government college of Nursing, Kottayam

2). Baby Memorial College of Nursing, Kozhikode

3). Medical Trust College of Nursing, Kochi

4). Holy Cross College of Nursing, Kollam

5). MIMS College of Nursing, Malappuram
15th November 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all Diploma and specialty courses can I do after B.Sc Nursing? Colleges for such courses in Kerala?

I'm appearing last year general nursing and midwifery exam now. Please say me the post basic diploma courses offered after gnm in kerala with the collage, admission date,fee, and duration
1st April 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course to become a physiotherapist after complition of B. Sc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?