30th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?

I Neethu from thrissur.I am doing bsc computer science-3rd year.Which are the courses available (related to computer science )after bsc.Which are the colleges that offers msc,ms,mca in kerala,mainly in thrissur?What is the qualification & marks needed for joining for this coureses.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  5. Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student
  6. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  7. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  10. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  11. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  12. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  13. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  14. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana?
  15. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  17. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  18. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
10th May 2012, 08:01 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?

hi dear,
What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?

I Neethu from thrissur.I am doing bsc computer science-3rd year.Which are the courses available (related to computer science )after bsc.Which are the colleges that offers msc,ms,mca in kerala,mainly in thrissur?What is the qualification & marks needed for joining for this coureses.

thanking you
23rd May 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?

plzz tell me about new course - SAP ????
1st December 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering B.sc in biotechnology and bioinformatics
4th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

wats d btr choise in cs
3rd June 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I NEED A CLEAR INFORMATION TO STUDY PG COURSE .. NOW I COMPLETED BSC COMPUTERSCIENCE... I NEED A PG COUSE DETAILS TO SETTLE IN MY LIFE AND I NEEED INFORMATION ABOUT COLLEGES
11th June 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available for BSc mathematics students? Which are the institutional available?
12th June 2017, 01:46 PM
GopinKumar

Post Re: What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the courses available for BSc mathematics students? Which are the institutional available?
The best course to pursue higher studies after B.Sc Mathematics is M.Sc Mathematics. You can also go for MCA and related fields if you are interested. The best institutes to pursue these course are Delhi university, Hyderabad central university, Lovely Professional University, SRM university etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?