28th March 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Technical Examination Board of VMR, Rampur. I have completed my all six semester of Diploma but having one backlog. So, can I appear in LEET for doing B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  6. How to opt for diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  10. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  12. Which course to join in software testing field?
  13. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  14. Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical
  15. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  16. What are the chances of placement after doing GME course of Merchant Navy
  17. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering for B.Tech course with low fee structure?
6th April 2015, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in LEET examination even if you have one backlog in your Mechanical Engineering Diploma course but, you must have to clear the backlog before taking admission into B.Tech course through LEET examination. Since, you have already completed six semesters and if you have cleared your backlogs, definitely you are eligible to appear in LEET examination and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
7th April 2015, 08:34 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?

Yes, you can appear in LEET entrance exam as you given all six semester of Diploma course.
As you have one backlog in your diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, this not effect for Appearing in LEET exam. But you must clear it before geting admission through LEET.
8th April 2015, 12:28 PM
kunalroy89

You can take admission for B.Tech through LEET but you need to clear your backlog before taking admission. You can appear for the entrance exam as you have completed your course but admission will be denied if you don't clear the pending paper before admission. And 1backlog is nothing that much of a pressure. Study well
5th March 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course in Tamil maid. But I have two first years papers.I I want a change university also.what to do?
6th March 2017, 09:35 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Technical Examination Board of VMR, Rampur. I have completed my all six semester of Diploma but having one backlog. So, can I appear in LEET for doing B.Tech?
You can appear for LEET exam. But when you apply for admission you should clear the backlog. So start preparing for the arrear subject now itself and register for the next possible exam.
17th May 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in diploma in computer science and engineering from DTB. I have 2backlog paper. So, can I appear in leet for doing B.Tec.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?