10th October 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BTech entrance exam with 3 backlogs in Diploma CSE?

Hello, I got 3 backlogs in my CSE Diploma course. I have entered in 6th semester now. So, for applying for various BTech entrance exams I am eligible or not? Because after completing my Diploma Engineering, I want to study BTech course. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th October 2018, 04:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BTech entrance exam with 3 backlogs in Diploma CSE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance examination with 3 backlogs in Diploma CSE course. But, you should have cleared all your backlogs before the counselling process starts, then only you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.
15th October 2018, 07:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BTech entrance exam with 3 backlogs in Diploma CSE?

You can get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry.
But it is compulsory to have completed all backlogs before admission.
As because without completing backlogs you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech.
16th October 2018, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have backlogs and will clear them in the present semester, then surely you will be eligible to apply for entrance exam, but admission will not be possible until you clear the papers.

You need to clear all those backlogs in the near term, to confirm your admission, if you perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?