7th February 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science?

I have completed my diploma in computer science with 65% with 2 backlogs in final year. Please tell me, am I eligible for applying for the BSNL junior engineering exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  2. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  3. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  4. B.Tech(EC) holder can apply for BSNL TTA?
  5. Whether pre final year student of CSE branch apply for Indian Army or not?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software company after completion of diploma and B.E?
  7. Whether Computer Science students are eligible for JTO post in BSNL or not?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which job can final year Electrical Engineering student apply for in BSNL?
  11. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  12. Am I eligible to do graduation or degree if I have still 2 backlogs in diploma in computer science?
  13. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  14. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  17. Can computer science student apply for BSNL-TTA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get job in BSNL Office after BCA?
7th February 2017, 10:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science?

No, you are not eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Engineering Recruitment with the qualification that you have mentioned above. There is a certain criteria in order to be eligible for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized university. As you are done with just a Diploma course, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment. As you have backlogs in final year of Diploma course, I suggest you to first concentrate on clearing the backlogs then try to complete B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream in order to be eligible.
8th February 2017, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in computer science with 65% with 2 backlogs in final year. Please tell me, am I eligible for applying for the BSNL junior engineering exam or not?
If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for BSNL Junior Engineer post.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL Junior Engineer post.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
8th February 2017, 07:31 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the exam as you have completed your course. The candidate having backlogs but not yet completed his/her course then they cannot apply, but if the backlogs are cleared then the candidates are eligible. In the notification of BSNL it is not mention about the backlogs so you can apply for the exam.
7th March 2022, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in 2021 but I have two backlogs can I apply for bsnl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?