21st April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?

Hi,

i wish to know what is the level of difficulty of diploma course in civil engineering after completing 10th from cbse board????

After completing diploma in civil engineering what are the difficulties pursuing degree in civil engineering???

What is the better option for civil engineering...

A) after 10th - diploma in civil engineering

b) after 12th - degree in civil engineering

what is good option - hostel or house??

Related Questions:
  1. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  2. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  3. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [New]
  4. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  5. Is it good to do diploma after 10th and going for degree or doing 12th and going for degree at IIT? Which has more scope?
  6. Should I opt for 12th or go for diploma degree in MBA/M.Tech+B.Tech course?
  7. Doing Diploma then B.Tech is better or B.Tech after 12th is better?
  8. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
  9. Should I get degree after completing 12th or diploma? Is degree after 12th more beneficial or should i go for degree after diploma?
  10. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  11. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  12. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  13. What is more helpful, degree after diploma or degree after 12th?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  15. Should I go for 12th with non medical or diploma directly after 10th?
  16. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?
  18. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
24th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?

i complete 10th 2year it&esm trade after i say now admision diploma course in it
27th April 2014, 12:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

As you want to know about which 1 is better between diploma course and 12th class .

So this is totally depend on interest if you are thinking of doing jobs at younger age then you can join diploma course because there are lots of opportunities after completing diploma course . As you want to do civil engineering diploma course then you have 2 options first is to go for diploma in civil OR first complete 12th class and after that taking admission in BTech course in civil engineering .

I think if you do 12th class first it is good for you because diploma students cannot appear for exams which requires minimum qualification of 12th class so if you computer diploma anyway then you may not eligible for those exams which required minimum qualification of 12th class So i suggest you if you want to do civil engineering first go for the 12th class after that you may take admission in the BTech course i Civil branch which is better for you.

So now i hope so you are very clear between both of them. Doing 12th class is much better then the diploma course.

Many of students who completes the diploma course takes admission in the BTech course because they all wants degree for their good futures. So at last i suggest you that if you have interest in Civil then go for 12th class first and after that go for the BTech course which is 4 years course.
3rd January 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I m very much confused abt my courses I completed my 10th n I joined 1 bt I cant continue because I m very week on tamil so I gt scared n I discontinued my 1 nw I want a diploma so which should I choose
6th June 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Wheather a diploma engineer has any option to earn by doing any extra part time job while working in PWD,West-Bengal?
What certificate should one have to prepare building plan & get it sanctioned from municipality in west bengal.
8th June 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 10th 93% what I can do for next step and what is better for my Carrier
19th June 2015, 04:42 PM
satya praveen96
Junior Member+

Yeah there is a lot of difference between 12th standard and Diploma they are.

If you opt for the diploma course in Civil Engineering course after your 10th standard,it will help you to get technical knowledge about that course,after doing your diploma you can even go for the jobs related to civil engineering but for the lower post.

In 12th standard you will be taught with the science and maths subjects which will not help you to go for job immediately after completing your 12th standard,so you have to do you graduation course after your 12th standard and then you have to search for jobs.But here you will get better jobs as you have done your graduation.

Even after diploma you can do your graduation course by joining directly in second year,but by doing diploma you cannot get seat in IIT's,NIT's for graduation course.

Here after doing your 12th standard you can get seat in IIT's & NIT's for graduation course.

And coming to Hostel or House it is up to you if your house is near to your institution/college then i prefer to house rather than hostel which is comfortable to to you.

These are the major differences between
Diploma after 10th standard && Degree after 12th standard.
24th June 2015, 06:21 PM
Devdatta Divekar

I think you can should do diploma after completing 12th although the minimum qualification is 10th pass with 45% marks in each of the subjects. You also have a good opportunity if you have completed 12th class with the Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects then you can directly take admission in the 2nd year in diploma courses.
8th July 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have pass ssc 66.8 parsent I have to take deploma in software engineering it is better to do deploma or go for 12 what is batter for ma
12th July 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

If I want to start a business of my own after completing civil engineering then what should i go for, 10th and diploma or 12th and degree??
12th July 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to go in indian railway or delhi metro rail corporation i have passed my 10th examination this year from cbse and got 8 cgpa so, please tell me that wheter i should do diploma or 10 2..
14th July 2015, 07:14 PM
Cossth

As you have a goal of your life then it is not hard to decide which is better way of twos.
Choose diploma because it is easy path to your goal.

If you want to go in technical field and you think your decision is right then choose diploma.
Or If only goal of your life is to get a job after diploma then diploma is good but it will close most of ways you can choose in future.
While class 12 still is a good choice because after 12 many ways are open to you can choose from.
14th March 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th board and 12th board [arts].l want do mechanical engg with 12th certificate.is it possible.
2nd April 2016, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mechanical engineering .so after 10th should I complete my 2nd year then B.E or after 10th diploma in mechanical engineer.which one is the best..
26th March 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Now i am a diploma engineering students from ETCE trade. I complete my 10th class with 67 percent marks so i get a job and higher studies.
14th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know exactly what is the difference between electronics and telecommunication and electronics and communication ?
9th June 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is batter 10th after diploma engineering or 12th science engineering? What is batter and very best help me please
22nd October 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed both 10th or 2 in science but I want to do diploma in my 10th certificate. Is it possible?
3rd December 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 in steam but now I admission polytechnic civil engineering govt of Assam college is its true path for me or not getting what quality jobs me in future
20th May 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to do computer science what should I do firstly should I go for diploma or should I complete my 12th
30th May 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

My brother wants to do automobile engineering , he finished 11th .can we complete 12th std and join diploma n automobile engineering then do bachelors in the same? Many r suggesting to do diploma bfre be.help please
7th June 2019, 07:56 AM
msdhoni747474

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have pass 10th 93% what I can do for next step and what is better for my Carrier
you have passed the 10th exam by 93% its really good marks if you want to become a engineer so take course of engineering and study for 10+2 together
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?