22nd July 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ICWA after passing 10th diploma?

i am a diploma holder(10th+diploma). but i didnt complete my 12th std. so i am eligible or not for icwa. plea se reply......!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for ICWA after completing 12th? I am a diploma holder
  2. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for degree course in Law, Humanities or Commerce, ICWA and IAS if pursuing Politechnic diploma after 10th from Singapore?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  5. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  6. What should be done after Diploma engineering from Singapore Polytechnic?
  7. Diploma from polytechnics of Singapore and Law or Commerce degree at post diploma level is possible?
  8. Am I eligible for a job after passing 10th, ITI in MMV after diploma in Mechanical
  9. Am I eligible to become a TTE after passing 10th with 45%
  10. Am I eligible to write IBM exam after passing 93.3% in 10th
  11. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  13. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for degree in Law or Commerce or Humanities after Diploma from Singapore?
  15. Can I be eligible for intermediate ICWA course after passing B.Com with 48% and PG with 54%?
  16. Am I eligible for CDS after passing diploma?
  17. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  18. Am i eligible for GPSC after passing diploma in engineering after 10th?
31st August 2012, 07:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICWA after passing 10th diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a diploma holder(10th+diploma). but i didnt complete my 12th std. so i am eligible or not for icwa. plea se reply......!!!!

The minimum academic qualification, one needs to possess, to be considered eligible for Cost and Work Accountancy course is Higher Secondary or equivalent. As you have mentioned that, you have completed Diploma program, after Xth, it might be considered equivalent to Higher Secondary education, provided you have pursued the course from a recognized Institute.

Now, if you fulfill the aforementioned criteria, you will be eligible to register for the Foundation course of Cost and Work Accountancy program. The registration process is carried out throughout the year. As far as the age limit is concerned, you must have attained the age of seventeen years to be considered eligible for the Foundation course.

The foundation course is followed by Intermediate course, Final course and Management Training for a period of three years. For further information refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2nd December 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How mush its fees
26th July 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Could you please guide whether is it advisable to go for ICWA with diploma in mechanical and 14 years of technical experience and whether ICWA can be done after 10th diploma 14 years of technical experience and working on technical managerial position.
26th July 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Could you please advise whether is it possible to go for ICWA after 10th diploma 14 years technical experience and presently working on technical managerial position and if yes than whether is it advisable to do so??.
7th November 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma commercial practice, I can take ICWA intermediate course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?