27th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for diploma examination after two backlogs?

Hi Sir, I am Swarna I completed diploma in 2012 c09 batch I have two backlogs. Am I eligible for examination how many chances I have.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PSC exams being an ECE graduate with one backlog?
  2. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  3. Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?
  4. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  5. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
  6. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for next course if I have compled diploma in computer science but have backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible to move to the second year of the course if I have 4 backlogs in civil engineering diploma course?
  9. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme?
  10. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to move to second year of diploma if I have 4 backlogs in first year diploma?
  12. Am I eligible to join in AMIE or engineering with few back logs in diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of diploma course?
  14. Difference between Junior Engineer and Higher Secondary or 10+2
  15. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad with many backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Can I Join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in Diploma?
  18. Eligibility for TCS after B.Tech with no backlogs and 80% marks but 6 years gap after completing a diploma course?
28th March 2017, 09:22 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma examination after two backlogs?

There is no such limit set by the education council to clear backlog papers, you can appear for as many number of times you wish to but I would suggest you not to take it casually and try to clear it in one shot which will be good for your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?