19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Com after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 10th. Now, I want to join B.Com course through regular university. So, am I eligible to apply for B.Com since, my background is Mechanical Engineering

20th February 2023, 02:39 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Com after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are generally eligible to apply for B.Com after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, provided you have also completed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with the required minimum percentage. However, admission criteria may vary from university to university, so it is best to check with the specific university or college where you wish to pursue your B.Com degree. Some universities or colleges may require you to have studied specific subjects in your 10+2, so it is important to check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?