19th February 2023, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Can I get admission in B.Tech Mechanical engineering in 2nd year after completing my diploma engineering in Automobile from Sir Bhavsighji polytechnic institute,Bhavnagar?

20th February 2023, 01:38 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Yes, you may be eligible for lateral entry admission to B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the second year after completing your diploma in Automobile Engineering from Sir Bhavsinghji Polytechnic Institute, Bhavnagar. Many colleges and universities offer lateral entry admission to diploma holders in engineering programs, including B.Tech.

The specific eligibility requirements may vary from one college or university to another. Generally, candidates should have completed their diploma program with a minimum percentage of marks and have a valid score in a relevant entrance exam like Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). You should research the specific admission requirements and procedures of the colleges and universities you are interested in and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?