24th February 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma course in architecture via correspondence mode if I am a retired army soldier?

I m 34 years retired army soldier. I m post graduate in political.can I do correspondence diploma course in architecture.? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the answer soon on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
29th February 2016, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course in architecture via correspondence mode if I am a retired army soldier?

There are many open universities and IGNOU is the most popular among all. You can surely apply for distance mode courses because there is no upper age limit for distance mode courses.

Just apply for the mentioned course when admissions are open. There are various regional centers of IGNOU form where you can get the application form.
14th July 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course in architecture via correspondence mode if I am a retired army soldier?

I am Indian army soldier and done Diploma in architect when I will get pension in two years what are the Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?