25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?

Can I do PG diploma in correspondence way in unani medicine from any recognized university? What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  2. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  3. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  4. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  5. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  6. Which course to join in software testing field?
  7. Universities offering diploma in Food Technology through correspondence?
  8. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering from Bahrain through distance mode?
  10. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  11. How to do engineering degree in correspondence mode after completing my diploma? Is it possible to do MBA after engineering in correspondence
  12. What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?
  13. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do PG diploma or degree in Town planning through correspondence mode?
  15. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  16. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  17. What's the procedure for getting admission in diploma(automobile) through correspondence course in AP technical board?
  18. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
26th July 2015, 03:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your PG diploma via correspondence mode provided you have completed either your diploma or graduation degree. Procedure which you need to follow is -

- First chalk out the top institutes which offers PG diploma in correspondence mode.
- Then get to know their application procedure.
- Follow the instructions of the concerned authority and apply accordingly.
- Apply in more than one institute to be on a safer side.
- On getting admission call, confirm your admission in one institute and complete all the formalities to get yourself enrolled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?