29th July 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing diploma in computer science after 10th?

Am I eligible for doing diploma in computer science after 10th? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  3. Am I eligible for doing diploma in computer science after 10th? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?
  5. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to become a TTE after passing 10th with 45%
  7. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  8. Am i eligible for IBPS CWE? I have completed 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engineering
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  10. Diploma in Computer Science is possible after 10th? Is 10+2 good or Diploma?
  11. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  12. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  13. Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for SCRA after passing diploma in computer science? What are the opportunities for fresher diploma in computer?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  18. What should I do to join Corporate if completed 3 years Computer Science Diploma course on 10th basis?
29th July 2015, 07:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing diploma in computer science after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing diploma in computer science after 10th? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible!

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for diploma in computer science.

The educational qualification required for diploma entrance exam is 10th standard from recognized board .Your minimum age should be above 17 years.

Pattern for diploma entrance exam:-

Paper I- Mathematics (200 Marks)-Class 10th Mathematics questions.

Paper II – Physics & Chemistry (200 Marks)-Class 10th Physics & Chemistry Questions.
29th July 2015, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for admission without any problem. All you have to do is appear for polytechnic entrance exam and manage an excellent rank in it. Admission will be through counselling according to your rank.

For getting admission in your choice of college you have to get an excellent rank and fill your preference in correct order during the counselling procedure.
29th July 2015, 11:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Science after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have passed 10th standard board examinations and you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college.
30th July 2015, 07:50 PM
pointer01

Yes, you can apply for Diploma course after passing class 10th. Computer Science is the good branch. This branch is related to Computer Database, Computer Languages or Computer Networks etc.After passing Diploma you can directly take admission in B.Tech second year.
2nd August 2015, 03:24 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
Yes you can do diploma in computer engineering after 10th, but some of the college not offers diploma in computer engineering because on 10th basic the thinking power of some student is low as compare to 12th standard.
but most of the college offer diploma in computer engineering, if you want to take admission then you must have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the college.
5th August 2015, 09:01 PM
nupura_khot

yes obviously you are eligible for diploma and basically diploma should do after 10th instead of after 12th for saving 1 year.
first you have to take admission brouchore which cost 400/- for open and fill the form online.
Then DTE(Director of Technical Education) will announce the result on merit basis.
then you have to fill the college priority(give it very carefully because if you get any one college amount first three then you have to take that college compulsory)after someday DTE will display the results.
That's it.....!
7th August 2015, 07:34 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible to do the Computer Science course in your diploma after completing your 10th class.

The one thing you have to do is to appear for the test conducted by your state government for the entrance into the diploma course.

Write well and gain good score so that you will allotted the Computer Science seat in your desired college.

Otherwise there are some other universities which will provide this diploma course without any entrance test basing on your 10th results,so try to verify those colleges and opt the best college which is near to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?