31st May 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?

What is the cost of diploma in computer engeeniring after passing 10th ? Is the marks of 10th is valuable in getting job after the diploma in computer engeeniring ? Is there any 1 year cource in diploma in computer engeeniring with which I can also do job for earnings ?

Related Questions:
  1. Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?
  2. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  6. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  8. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  9. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  10. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  11. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  12. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?
  14. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  15. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  16. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  17. What is the total cost of doing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
1st June 2015, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?

The cost for pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering depends upon the fee structure of college/university you select for pursuing your Diploma course. The fee structure depends upon the facilities and quality of education provided by college/university to its students. Top colleges have fee structure for Diploma course of Rs.50,000/- per annum and below average colleges have fee structure for Diploma course of Rs.10,000/-. Yes, your 10th standard marks are also considered while getting a job. No, one year Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course is not available. The minimum duration of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course is three years.
1st June 2015, 09:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?

The total expenses to pursue your Diploma(Computer Science), depends upon the college/university you choose, because the fee structure varies from one college to another college. So, to know about the fee expenses of any college, you should check their official website or you should contact college/university admission office to enquire about fee structure.
15th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What should be the marks of mathematics and science in 10th standard to get the computer engineering diploma admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?