27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing diploma in engineering after getting 2437 rank in diploma entrance exam?

Sir/Mam,

I have got a rank of 2437 in my diploma entrance test after 10th from haryana.now i would like to choose mechanical enggineering so what are the best and latest degree courses for me after my diploma? i hope you will reply me soon

27th October 2016, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing diploma in engineering after getting 2437 rank in diploma entrance exam?

With the rank you have got, you have good chance of admission in a diploma polytechnic, if you attend the counselling. You may get a top private or a low ranked government polytechnic with this rank.

After completion of diploma in engineering, you can go for B.Tech through lateral entry, if you are interested in your field. You can also go for a job on the basis of diploma.
27th October 2016, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing diploma in engineering after getting 2437 rank in diploma entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after scoring the above mentioned rank.
After the completion of your Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can opt for B.Tech/B.E degree course in the same field through lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?