9th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?

Dear sir/madam

Iam studying diploma in civil engineering. I have plenty of doubts about joinging of secondyear in CE in VIT university vellore. Please tell tthat does diploma students are elligible

14th April 2014, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?

There is no need to worry. We will try our best to clear all your doubts and make sure you approach towards the right direction in the right path. Yes, you can definitely pursue your degree course in civil engineering in VIT university, Vellore after completion of your diploma course.

Every year VIT, Vellore conducts lateral entry entrance test for admission of the diploma candidates in the undergraduate courses directly in the second year of engineering. So you need to appear for that entrance exam and qualify in it with a good rank. This is because admission is done purely on the basis of rank in the LEET exam conducted by the VIT university.

However, you must remember that you need an aggregate of 60% in your diploma course to be eligible for degree course in VIT university.
17th April 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join 2nd year B.E. (Mechanical) after obtaining Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
18th April 2015, 07:05 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Don't worry first I tell you that you are you are eligible to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Civil Engineering through VIT university, Vellore after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering.
First you have to appear in Lateral Entry entrance exam, which is conducted every year by VIT university.
Also you have to score good rank in Lateral Entry entrance exam to get admission in VIT university.
Lateral Entry syllabus is totaly based on your 3 years Diploma syllabus.
So you must have to take some preparation to score good rank.
5th March 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected,
Sir/Madam
As myself bala, I am in 2nd year of diploma in automobile engineering, if I want to join 2nd year of B.E in your collage what will be the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?