18th April 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70 percentage marks?

I have got 70.60% in SSC and want to do diploma in computers due to some problems. Is it possible and which college will give me admission please answer I'm in grave problem now. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  3. Am I eligible to do D.Pharm course after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  13. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  15. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  16. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  17. Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?
  18. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
19th April 2017, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 70.60% in SSC and want to do diploma in computers due to some problems. Is it possible and which college will give me admission please answer I'm in grave problem now. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70% marks. Candidates who have passed SSC or 10th examinations with 40% marks are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Computer Science course. Candidates will be admitted to the course through a common entrance examination in some states. The candidates will be given admission through counseling based on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination. The duration of the course is three years. The course is available in various polytechnic colleges in all the states.
19th April 2017, 06:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70 percentage marks?

Yes, it is possible for you to pursue Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course after completion of SSC with 70% marks. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to follow.

>> Candidates must have completed 10th Class from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

>> As you have successfully passed 10th Class with 70% marks in SSC, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this Diploma in Computer Science course.

>> You are required to appear in Diploma Entrance Examination after completion of 10th Class in order to get admission in Diploma colleges. I suggest you check for your nearby polytechnic colleges either private or Government based in order to get admission.
20th April 2017, 12:37 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are very much eligible to do Diploma in Computer Science after the completion of class 10th with 70% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Diploma course in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?