3rd January 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government teaching job after diploma in office management?

I have scored above 50% in my 12th CBSE board and I have graduated in BA English honors. And right now I am pursuing higher diploma in office management and computer application (3rd year). Can I apply for government teaching job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  3. How can I apply in government sector after diploma in office management?
  4. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  5. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
  6. Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
  8. Can i apply for TGT in Bihar Government Schools at 42 years age?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job with 14 years of teaching experience and 42 years old?
  10. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  14. Can I get government job at LDC post having done Office Management course after 12th?
  15. Job in tester or teaching field or baking sector job after 3 years diploma in E&C branch?
  16. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  18. Which are the government colleges for diploma in teaching?
6th January 2018, 03:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government teaching job after diploma in office management?

Let me tell you that if you want to become a government teacher then it is compulsory to have a B.Ed degree. After that you will be eligible to apply for TET, CTET, BTET and many others.

Eligibility to pursue B.Ed are as follows:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 45 percent marks in graduation.
Candidate upper age limit is not declared.
6th January 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government teaching job after diploma in office management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored above 50% in my 12th CBSE board and I have graduated in BA English honors. And right now I am pursuing higher diploma in office management and computer application (3rd year). Can I apply for government teaching job.

Candidates with Central Teacher Eligibility Test or Teacher Eligibility Test (conducted by the State Government) are only eligible for the government teacher posts. There are Primary Teachers, Elementary Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher. Candidates with Basic Training Certificate / Nursery Teacher Training / Bachelor of Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education with graduation or post graduation are eligible for the government teacher posts. Candidates with the above mentioned qualifications are only eligible for the government teacher posts. If you satisfy the above criteria, then you are eligible for the government teacher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?